- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
- Made with Organic Calendula and Oils
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Clinically tested
- Dermatologically reviewed
Why are there little white specks in my Natural Nipple Butter?
Those pearl-like bits are natural plant butters, which solidify when they get cold. They will melt in your fingers and be as effective as ever!
Some have concerns about wool allergies and pesticide exposure since lanolin is the sebum from sheep’s wool, so Natural Nipple Butter was formulated with that in mind.
Mamas have told us they use it for:
- breast pump lube
- backup diaper cream
- cover and protect scrapes and abrasions
- chapped lips, cuticles, chapped cheeks and minor rashes
- moisturize new tattoos
- one intrepid mama used it to remove chewing gum from her child’s hair!
Ingredients: Olea europaea (organic olive) oil, Theobroma cacao (organic cocoa) seed butter, Butyrospermum parkii (organic shea) butter, Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, Mangifera indica (mango) butter, Calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract