- Contains 1 diaper and 2 reusable (washable) inserts (extra small/small and medium/large).
- Safe-snap system adjusts as your baby grows.
- Can be used with both washable and disposable inserts.
- Wide leak-proof leg casings help to keep messes contained.
- Wide-back elastic for comfort and slim fit.
- Front flap opening allows easy access to inserts.
- Side snaps help make it easy to wrap up the diaper after use.
- As baby grows (we recommend 4 months), both inserts can be used together for maximum absorbency.
- Patent-pending bra-strap design includes a triple bar buckle, which allows for a more secure fit around the legs.
Charlie Banana One-Size Pocket Diaper 6 pack
Charlie Banana® Reusable Diapering System, 1 Diaper and 2 Inserts (One Size)
The innovative, high quality and earth-friendly Charlie Banana® Reusable Diapering System includes 1 cloth diaper and 2 highly absorbent, reusable (washable inserts). The resizable safe-snap system allows the one-size diaper to adjust as you baby grows up. Highly absorbent inserts make these cloth diapers great for both daily and overnight use.
Charlie Banana® Patented One Size Diaper is Hybrid
While traveling, or for any occasional situation the ability to use a disposable insert is sometime necessary. You now have both options. When using Charlie Banana® you can use reusable insert or disposable ones.
Easy to use
- First, open the diaper and place an insert inside the front pocket and a liner on top of the pocket.
- Then, adjust the bra-elastic inside the diaper to find the right fit and press the leg snaps, followed by the other snaps.
- When the diaper is soiled, simply drop the liner and its contents into the toilet and place the diaper in the wash with your laundry.
|Dimensions||26.035 x 17.145 x 20.32 cm|
One size fits babies from 0 to 36 months (6 – 35 lbs.)
Newborn to 30 months (6 – 35 lbs.)
Waist: 10″ – 24″
Thigh: 4.5″ – 14″
Rise: 12″ – 16″
Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners. Use a detergent that leaves no residue to avoid fabric build up.
Before using Charlie Banana
We recommend that the diapers be washed before use. We also recommend you wash the inserts 4-6 times before use in order to let the fabric pores open and obtain maximum absorbency.
Knock solids into the toilet and shake or rinse off any residue. Remove the washable insert and store both diaper and insert in either a dry diaper pail or a pail of water until ready for washing. Wash in cold or warm water to a maximum of 40C. Use any eco-friendly detergent, only half of the recommended amount is needed. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang to dry.
- 1 small washing pail
- 1 long dish brush
- Baking soda
- Eco-friendly soap
Here is how it works
A newborn baby needs to be changed every 1-2 hours; therefore you will need plenty of diapers in your rotation. Some parents prefer to have fewer diapers and wash daily, others like the ease of having more diapers and spreading out the washes.
Tips for changing at home:
Take 2-3 organic wipes and pass them under running warm water or dip them in a bowl of water kept at your changing station.
Remove the diaper and wipe the baby clean (or, if you prefer, take the baby to the sink and gently clean the baby under running water). Pat baby dry with a dry wipe.
Put on a fresh diaper, fold the dirty diaper, and store it in the diaper pail.
Most of the solid will come off easily from the fleece. Below are a few options to remove any stubborn residue:
- Use some toilet paper to wipe it clean
- Your diaper will be free of any residue very easily.
You can soak your diapers in a wet pail and rinse them off lightly before washing or you can simply throw them in your dry pail or the washing machine. We recommend adding a bit of plain white vinegar to the wash and a few tablespoons of baking soda to help eliminate any smells on a weekly basis.
DO NOT USE BLEACH because this will damage the lamination of the diaper.
DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER because this will clog the pores of the fleece and insert fabric. The fleece will not let liquid pass through and the insert will become less absorbent. If this has happened to you, soak the diaper and insert with some dish soap and wash them in your washing machine a couple of times to remove the residue. They will work fine again. 1-2 washes should do the trick.
Charlie Banana® diapers do not usually stain. However, some slight staining may occur if a child is on a certain type of medication or depending on the child’s diet. Whenever possible, hang your diapers outside to dry naturally. Not only will you conserve energy, but your diapers will also benefit from natural bleaching by the sun.
If you purchased a Charlie Banana® diaper that has a printed design at the back, we recommend that you wash the diaper inside out. It is like a printed T-Shirt. Your diapers are washed everyday it is the best to ensure the print design to last a long time.